Share This Page...

WorldFest 2008!

I'm thinking of a word to describe this event.  Hmmm.  What is it?  It's on the tip of my tongue. Oh yes:
AMAZING!

Four Words: ALL VEGAN FOOD COURT.  And that's only half of it pictured in the photo.


No Un-Vegan food or drink were permitted at the festival. 
 
For those of you that don't know, or who live outside the L.A. area, WorldFest is a gigantic solar powered Earth Day celebration.  It's held at Woodley Park in Encino, and I had a blast.  It's a day filled with vegan goodness, music, animal love and general awareness-raising organizations/services.  And the festivities are hosted by Dan Piraro, cartoonist and VegNews columnist.  

Many of my favorite veg companies and establishments were in attendance:
So many.  

It was pretty much a perfect Saturday...eating great food, being in the sunshine and meeting cool people.  I even have a new alpaca friend!


Comments