Share This Page...

Where do I begin?

Hey, kids. My name is Jenn. I'm an Ohio transplant in the concrete jungle of Los Angeles. I didn't want to like LA, but it has really grown on me over the past four years. I'm an actor, hence, why I live in LA. I'm look like I'm about 14 year old, so most of my gigs are playing angsty teens on TV. It pays the bills. 

I dabble in stand-up comedy, and love improv. I secretly aspire to one day be a master vegan chef. Or maybe not so secretly. I work at one very ass-kickin' vegan restaurant called Jax Vegan Cafe. Now that you know a little about me, here's what you, lucky reader, can expect from my blog: 

- Detailed accounts of my [mis]adventures in Los Angeles and elsewhere. 
- Vegan recipes and reviews of restaurants I visit. 
- My rants. Happy reading!

Comments